How do you unlock your iPhone when it says connect to iTunes?
Connect the iPhone to a computer it has synced to before with a USB cable and launch iTunes. Choose “Sync” in iTunes and enter the proper passcode when requested to unlock the device, this backs up the iPhone to the computer. Choose “Restore” to restore the iPhone from the most recent backup.
How do I unlock a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode. …
- On your computer, click “Restore.” …
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
What do you do when your iPhone is disabled and wont connect to iTunes?
Question: Q: Disabled iPhone won’t connect with itunes
- Disconnect all cables from your device.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Home button. …
- Continue holding the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
- iTunes will alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode.
- Click OK, then restore the device.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes?
To fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the “Erase iPhone” option and confirm your selection. Wait for a while as the “Find My iPhone” feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
How do you unlock an iPhone if you forgot your passcode and not synced to iTunes?
Step 2 – Reset your passcode with recovery mode
- If you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, recovery mode is your only option for restoring your device – a feat that will erase the device and its passcode. …
- When your device is connected, force restart it.
How do I reset a disabled iPhone?
Use Recovery Mode to Reset Your Disabled iPhone or iPad
- Close iTunes on your computer, then connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- If it doesn’t automatically open, launch iTunes.
- Now it’s time to force restart your iPhone:
Does Apple charge to unlock disabled iPhone?
Apple does not charge any money for software support.
When you bring the phone to the Genius Bar, they will put your phone into recovery mode and restore the device to its factory settings. … If you do not remember your AppleID or password, I would recommend trying to reset it at “appleid.apple.com”.