How do you unlock an iPhone that is disabled and says connect to iTunes?
Fixing “iPhone is Disabled. Connect to iTunes”
- Connect the iPhone to a computer it has synced to before with a USB cable and launch iTunes.
- Choose “Sync” in iTunes and enter the proper passcode when requested to unlock the device, this backs up the iPhone to the computer.
Why does my iPhone say disabled connect to iTunes?
If you enter the wrong passcode too many times, you’ll see a message that your device is disabled. If you can’t remember your passcode, you’ll need to erase your iPhone, which deletes your data and settings, including the passcode.
How do I get my iPhone out of Disabled mode?
Exit Disabled Mode if You Have Synced with iTunes
- Connect the iPhone to the computer that you normally use to sync with iTunes, then launch iTunes. …
- Right-click on the iPhone icon in the left pane, then click “Back Up.”
- Select “Restore” when the backup finishes to restore your iPhone and exit disabled mode.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer?
Tap on your disabled iPhone in the list.
- Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad without Computer via Find My iPhone – Step 3.
- Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad without Computer via Find My iPhone – Step 5.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.