How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode. …
- On your computer, click “Restore.” …
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
How do you reset a disabled iPhone?
Use Recovery Mode to Reset Your Disabled iPhone or iPad
- Close iTunes on your computer, then connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- If it doesn’t automatically open, launch iTunes.
- Now it’s time to force restart your iPhone:
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes?
To fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the “Erase iPhone” option and confirm your selection. Wait for a while as the “Find My iPhone” feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
How do you get files off a disabled iPhone?
Method 1. How to Retrieve Data from Locked/Disabled iPhone without Backup
- Run PhoneRescue for iOS. …
- Choose the Files and Scan the iPhone. …
- Preview and Recover the Files to iPhone/Computer. …
- Run PhoneRescue for iOS on Computer. …
- Choose the Backup You Want to Recover. …
- Preview and Recover the Files to iPhone/Computer.
How do you unlock an iPhone if you forgot your passcode and not synced to iTunes?
Step 2 – Reset your passcode with recovery mode
- If you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, recovery mode is your only option for restoring your device – a feat that will erase the device and its passcode. …
- When your device is connected, force restart it.
Does Apple charge to unlock disabled iPhone?
Apple does not charge any money for software support.
When you bring the phone to the Genius Bar, they will put your phone into recovery mode and restore the device to its factory settings. … If you do not remember your AppleID or password, I would recommend trying to reset it at “appleid.apple.com”.
Why did my iPhone disabled for no reason?
Causes of the iPhone Disabled Error
The cause is almost always the same: An incorrect passcode has been entered too many times. The passcode is a security measure that requires you to enter a numbered password to unlock the device. … Devices can be set to erase data after 10 incorrect passcode attempts.14 мая 2020 г.
How do I trust a disabled iPhone?
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer or another device. Enter your passcode, if you have one, to unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you want to allow your computer to access information on your device, select your device in Finder and click Trust, or if you’re using iTunes, click Continue.