How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode. …
- On your computer, click “Restore.” …
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
How do you recover a disabled iPhone?
Recovering your iPhone through iCloud
- Open icloud.com/find in a browser on your computer. …
- Use your Apple ID and password to log in to your account. …
- Click All Devices at the top of the screen. …
- Select the device of yours that is disabled. …
- Click Erase, and then Confirm Erase.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone permanently?
Fix Your Disabled iPhone or iPad with iCloud
- On your computer, open a browser and visit icloud.com/find.
- Log in with your Apple ID and password.
- Select All Devices at the top.
- Click on the device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch) of yours that is currently disabled.
- Click Erase iPhone, then confirm.
How do you unlock an iPhone if you forgot your passcode and not synced to iTunes?
Step 2 – Reset your passcode with recovery mode
- If you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, recovery mode is your only option for restoring your device – a feat that will erase the device and its passcode. …
- When your device is connected, force restart it.
Does Apple charge to unlock disabled iPhone?
Apple does not charge any money for software support.
When you bring the phone to the Genius Bar, they will put your phone into recovery mode and restore the device to its factory settings. … If you do not remember your AppleID or password, I would recommend trying to reset it at “appleid.apple.com”.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer?
Tap on your disabled iPhone in the list.
- Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad without Computer via Find My iPhone – Step 3.
- Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad without Computer via Find My iPhone – Step 5.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.
Can you restore an iPhone without using a computer?
If you can’t access a computer and your device still works, you can erase and restore your device without a computer. If you want to save the information on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, make a backup. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, tap Find My iPhone, then turn it off.