How do you unlock your iPhone when it says connect to iTunes?
Connect the iPhone to a computer it has synced to before with a USB cable and launch iTunes. Choose “Sync” in iTunes and enter the proper passcode when requested to unlock the device, this backs up the iPhone to the computer. Choose “Restore” to restore the iPhone from the most recent backup.
How do you fix a disabled iPhone that won’t connect to iTunes?
Question: Q: Disabled iPhone won’t connect with itunes
- Disconnect all cables from your device.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Home button. …
- Continue holding the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
- iTunes will alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode.
- Click OK, then restore the device.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode. …
- On your computer, click “Restore.” …
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
What to do when iPhone is not connecting to iTunes?
Methods to fix ‘iPhone cannot connect to iTunes’
- Restart your computer.
- Use a good speed Internet connection.
- Use Apple USB cable.
- Update iTunes.
- Update to the latest iOS.
- Use iTunes compatible OS.
- Trust the computer when prompted.
- Update Apple USB drivers.
Can I unlock my iPhone without iTunes?
Click Erase [device] to erase passcode and unlock the disabled iPhone without iTunes. Step 6. After erasing, you can restore your iPhone from an iCloud backup. If you have another iOS device at hand, you can also use iOS devices’ built-in feature – Find My iPhone to restore or unlock the disabled iPhone without iTunes.
How do you unlock an iPhone if you forgot your passcode and not synced to iTunes?
Step 2 – Reset your passcode with recovery mode
- If you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, recovery mode is your only option for restoring your device – a feat that will erase the device and its passcode. …
- When your device is connected, force restart it.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer?
Tap on your disabled iPhone in the list.
- Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad without Computer via Find My iPhone – Step 3.
- Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad without Computer via Find My iPhone – Step 5.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.
How do I trust a disabled iPhone?
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer or another device. Enter your passcode, if you have one, to unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you want to allow your computer to access information on your device, select your device in Finder and click Trust, or if you’re using iTunes, click Continue.
How do I reset a disabled iPhone?
Use Recovery Mode to Reset Your Disabled iPhone or iPad
- Close iTunes on your computer, then connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- If it doesn’t automatically open, launch iTunes.
- Now it’s time to force restart your iPhone:
How do I connect my iPhone to iTunes 2020?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.