How do you unlock an iPhone that is disabled and says connect to iTunes?
Fixing “iPhone is Disabled. Connect to iTunes”
- Connect the iPhone to a computer it has synced to before with a USB cable and launch iTunes.
- Choose “Sync” in iTunes and enter the proper passcode when requested to unlock the device, this backs up the iPhone to the computer.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode. …
- On your computer, click “Restore.” …
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
How do I respond to iTunes when my iPhone is disabled?
- Connect your device to your computer and open iTunes. …
- While your device is connected, force restart it: Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home button for at least 10 seconds, and don’t release when you see the Apple logo. …
- When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer?
Tap on your disabled iPhone in the list.
- Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad without Computer via Find My iPhone – Step 3.
- Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad without Computer via Find My iPhone – Step 5.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.
How do you reset a disabled iPhone?
Use Recovery Mode to Reset Your Disabled iPhone or iPad
- Close iTunes on your computer, then connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- If it doesn’t automatically open, launch iTunes.
- Now it’s time to force restart your iPhone:
Does Apple charge to unlock disabled iPhone?
Apple does not charge any money for software support.
When you bring the phone to the Genius Bar, they will put your phone into recovery mode and restore the device to its factory settings. … If you do not remember your AppleID or password, I would recommend trying to reset it at “appleid.apple.com”.