How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode. …
- On your computer, click “Restore.” …
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes?
To fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the “Erase iPhone” option and confirm your selection. Wait for a while as the “Find My iPhone” feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
Can I use a disabled iPhone?
Unfortunately, there is no way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad, which means we’ll be using Finder, iTunes, iCloud, or Recovery Mode to erase your device. You’ll then need to restore your device with an iTunes or iCloud backup.
Can you unlock a disabled iPhone without losing everything?
If you don’t have a backup and you’re locked out of your iPhone, sadly, there’s no official way to restore your iPhone without losing the data. You’ll have to put your iPhone in recovery mode and restore it using iTunes. … Using their repair feature, you can unlock the iPhone without losing data.
How do you unlock an iPhone if you forgot your passcode and not synced to iTunes?
Step 2 – Reset your passcode with recovery mode
- If you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, recovery mode is your only option for restoring your device – a feat that will erase the device and its passcode. …
- When your device is connected, force restart it.
How do I reset a disabled iPhone?
Use Recovery Mode to Reset Your Disabled iPhone or iPad
- Close iTunes on your computer, then connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- If it doesn’t automatically open, launch iTunes.
- Now it’s time to force restart your iPhone:
Can you restore an iPhone without using a computer?
If you can’t access a computer and your device still works, you can erase and restore your device without a computer. If you want to save the information on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, make a backup. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, tap Find My iPhone, then turn it off.
What do you do when your iPhone is disabled and says connect to iTunes?
Open iTunes on computer, connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. Hold both Home and Power buttons on iPhone until iTunes recognizes iPhone in Recovery Mode. This usually takes about 20 seconds of holding both buttons. Restore the iPhone Firmware.
Does Apple charge to unlock disabled iPhone?
Apple does not charge any money for software support.
When you bring the phone to the Genius Bar, they will put your phone into recovery mode and restore the device to its factory settings. … If you do not remember your AppleID or password, I would recommend trying to reset it at “appleid.apple.com”.
How do you unlock an iPhone if you forgot your passcode?
It can be turned on by tapping Settings > General > Passcode Lock. If you cannot remember the passcode, you will need to restore your device using the computer with which you last synced it [or iCloud]. This allows you to reset your passcode and resync the data from the device (or restore from a backup).