How do I know what kind of iPhone I have?
Look in Settings for the model name and number
- Open the Settings app, and go to General > About.
- In the top bank of entries you’ll see Model Name, with iPhone XS or whatever next to it.
- This page also tells you the device’s capacity, which is listed a little further down.
What does model number on iPhone mean?
The model number of a device begins with a variable first letter representing the source of the device (replacement, engraved, etc.; see below). This is followed by four characters between either “A” and “Z” or “0” and “9” (most commonly only digits).
What type of device is an iPhone?
iOS is one of the most popular mobile operating system developed and created by Apple Inc. An iOS device is an electronic gadget that runs on iOS. Apple iOS devices include: iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone. iOS is the 2nd most popular mobile OS after Android.23 мая 2020 г.
Which iPhone is the best?
Here are the best iPhones in 2020:
- Best iPhone overall: iPhone 11.
- Best small high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro.
- Best big high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Best budget iPhone: iPhone SE (2020)
- Best big budget iPhone: iPhone XR.
- Best small iPhone for less: iPhone XS.
- Best big iPhone for less: iPhone XS Max.
How do you tell how many GB your iPhone is?
How to Find Out How Many GB My iPhone Is?
- Tap the “Settings” icon on iPhone’s home screen to navigate to the device’s settings menu.
- Tap “General” and then tap “About” to navigate to a screen that displays information about your iPhone 5. View the total storage size of your iPhone in the Capacity section of the screen.
What does iPhone serial number tell you?
Did you know that your iPhone’s serial number says a lot about your device? It isn’t just a random string of digits. It reveals the factory in which your device was built, the year it was manufactured, its unique identifier, and more.
How many iPhone models are there?
The tech giant has released a total of twenty iPhones over the years, including iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone S and iPhone Plus models, and, of course, the latest iPhone 11 line and the iPhone SE (second generation).
What is this phone model?
Check your phone’s settings
The easiest way to check your phone’s model name and number is to use the phone itself. Go to the Settings or Options menu, scroll to the bottom of the list, and check ‘About phone’, ‘About device’ or similar. The device name and model number should be listed.
Which phones does Apple still support?
According to Apple, iOS 13 – likely shot out of Cupertino in September – will be supported on these devices:
- iPhone XS, XS Max, XR (2018)
- iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus (2017)
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus (2016)
- iPhone 6S and 6S Plus (2015)
- iPhone SE (2016)
- iPod Touch, 7th generation (2019)
What iphones are being discontinued?
The company discontinued the iPhone X, which was replaced by the iPhone XS, as well as the iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, and iPhone SE. The iPhone 11 and seventh-generation iPad will be available on September 30, while the Apple Watch Series 5 will be available in stores on September 20.
Which Apple iphones are discontinued?
Apple today stopped selling the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus after announcing the second-generation iPhone SE.
Should I wait iPhone 12?
So unless your current phone is completely broken, it’s really worth waiting a little longer, even if your current handset is old, worn out, or you’re just bored of it and due an upgrade. In fact, it’s worth waiting a while even if you don’t want the upcoming iPhone 12.
What iPhone will come out in 2020?
At a rumored 5.4 inches, the 2020 iPhone 12 will be the smallest iPhone Apple has released since the 4.7-inch iPhone SE. At 6.7 inches, the 2020 iPhone 12 Pro will be Apple’s largest iPhone to date, topping the 6.5-inch iPhone 11 Pro Max.