What is the best clear case for iPhone 8 plus?
Best Clear Cases to Show Off your iPhone 8 Plus in 2020
- RANVOO Ultra Slip iPhone 8 Plus Case. …
- Matone iPhone 8 Plus Crystal Clear soft Case. …
- JETech iPhone 8 Plus HD Clear case. …
- Spigen Ultra Hybrid iPhone 8 Case (with clear protection) …
- Spigen Liquid Crystal iPhone 8 Plus. …
- GeekZone iPhone 8 Plus Crystal Clear Case. …
- i-Blason iPhone 8 Plus clear case. …
- ESR Slim Fit Clear Case.
What is the most protective case for iPhone 8 plus?
The best rugged iPhone cases
- Spigen Neo Hybrid Herringbone iPhone 8 Plus Case / iPhone 7 Plus Case. …
- Catalyst Impact Protection Case for iPhone 8 Plus. …
- Zizo Bolt Series iPhone 8 Plus Case/iPhone 7 Plus Case. …
- OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone 7 Plus. …
- LifeProof Fre Series for iPhone 8 Plus & 7 Plus.
What is the best waterproof iPhone 8 plus case?
Best Waterproof Cases for iPhone 8 Plus in 2020
- Colorful and cheap: Love Beidi.
- The workhorse: Catalyst.
- Pure perfection: LifeProof FRĒ Series.
- Unique look: Seacosmo.
- Great for outdoors: NexCase.
- The deeper, the better: F-color.
Is iPhone 8 plus worth it 2020?
But, is iPhone 8 worth buying in 2020? The answer is NO. With the new iPhone SE launch, iPhone 8 is no more a good phone to buy as an iPhone SE is much better in terms of power and support at a lower price bracket.
Does the iPhone 8 plus need a case?
You don’t need a case for these new phones, but you’ll probably want one: Apple claims the glass is stronger than ever, but I’ve already scratched the 8 Plus by carrying it around in my pocket. … The iPhone 8 comes in three colors — I received gold and silver phones to review.
What is the toughest iPhone?
At Apple’s September event, Kaiann Drance, Apple’s senior director of product marketing, said the iPhone 11 glass is the “toughest ever in a smartphone, on the front and back.” We know that glass is custom-made for the iPhone by Corning, the company behind Gorilla Glass.
What is the most durable iPhone 8 case?
Here are the best iPhone 8 cases you can buy:
- Best iPhone 8 case overall: Otterbox Defender Series iPhone 8 Case.
- Best tough iPhone 8 case: UAG Rugged Feather-Light iPhone 8 Case.
- Best stylish iPhone 8 case: Case-Mate Waterfall Case.
- Best wallet-style iPhone 8 case: Silk Wallet Slayer iPhone 8 Case.
Is a iPhone 8 plus waterproof?
iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus have a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear.
What is the best iPhone to buy?
The iPhone 11 Pro Max is the one to buy if you want the biggest screen and the best battery life you can possibly get on an iPhone. The new iPhone SE (2020) is undeniably the best value for an iPhone, as it runs on the same powerful chip as the iPhone 11 series and offers the excellent iOS experience.
Can I bring my iPhone 8 plus in the shower?
Although Apple began releasing waterproof iPhones last year, you may not want to risk taking one in the shower completely unprotected. … That device – along with the iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, and 8 Plus – is IP67-rated, meaning it can survive in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
How long can iPhone 8 plus stay in water?
Can iPhone 8 go underwater?
The iPhone 8’s IP67 rating means means that it should maintain functionality even after 30 minutes underwater at a depth of up to 1 meter (3.3 feet). … CNET submerged the phone in 3.3 feet of water for 30 minutes, at the reported absolute maximum of its water resistance capabilities.
Is iPhone 7 or 8 better?
Processor. The iPhone 8 comes equipped with Apple’s latest A11 Bionic processor. According to Apple, the two high performance cores in the iPhone 8 are about 25% faster than the iPhone 7’s A10 Fusion, with the A11’s GPU also seeing a 30% increase in performance.
Is the iPhone 8 plus outdated?
The 8 and 8 Plus were discontinued after Apple announced the iPhone SE. … Better yet, the iPhone 8’s software is current, with the phone running the latest version of iOS 13. Apple’s likely to continue supporting the iPhone 8 via software updates for the next couple of years, given its past support for older phones.