How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Windows computer?
Here’s how to do it.
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable.
- Launch the Photos app from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click Import. …
- Click any photos you’d like to not import; all new photos will be selected for importing by default.
- Click Continue.
Why can’t I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?
According to users, if you can’t import photos from iPhone to Windows 10, you might be able to fix the problem simply by resetting your location and privacy settings. … Now connect your iPhone to the PC. Select the Trust option on your phone. Open iTunes and be sure to check Trust option as well.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to computer without iTunes?
If you’re using Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable. …
- A toast notification will come up, asking Tap to choose what happens with this device. …
- Click or tap the notification and choose the “Import photos and videos” option.
- Connect your iPhone to PC using USB cable.
How do I move pictures from iPhone to laptop?
How to transfer photos from iPhone to PC or Laptop (Windows 10) without iTunes?
- Plug your iPhone into your PC using a USB cable.
- Open the Photos app. …
- On the top right corner of the Photo application, there is an import button. …
- Your photos will now be imported from your iPhone to Windows 10.
Can I use AirDrop from iPhone to PC?
If you use a Mac and an iPhone or iPad, you can turn to Apple’s AirDrop to transfer the file to your computer. However, neither Windows nor Android support AirDrop.
Can I transfer files from iPhone to pc without iTunes?
Apart from iTunes, iCloud is also a good choice to transfer files from iPhone to PC. IF you have ever backed up your iPhone to iCloud, then you can download your backup from iCloud. And iCloud offers a web-based and desktop-based way for this purpose. You can choose either of them to complete this job.
Why won’t my phone transfer pictures to my computer?
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files. Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked. On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
How do I download thousands of photos from my iPhone?
You can make copies of your photos and videos when you follow these steps: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Then select Download and Keep Originals and import the photos to your computer.
Why are my iPhone photos not downloading?
If you have Optimize Storage turned on, you might not have all of your original photos and videos on your device. To download the original photos and videos on your iOS device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and select Download and Keep Originals. … Then you can turn off iCloud Photos.