How do I activate my iPhone with Verizon?
- Turn on your iPhone.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your iPhone.
- To activate over the mobile network, when you reach the Wi-Fi Networks screen in the Setup Assistant, tap Use Cellular Connection. …
- If you’re a new Verizon customer, activation will begin automatically.
What number do you call to activate a Verizon phone?
Use a different phone to call Verizon customer support at 1-800-VERIZON for assistance. What is the number you dial to activate your phone? To activate a phone with a new SIM card, call 1-877-807-4646. If you’re using a SIM card from your old phone, you won’t need to call.
Why is my new Verizon phone not activated?
Let’s get you up & running on your device! A 4G device may not complete activation if the SIM card is not showing the correct one on the the account. Please log into your My Verizon www.vzw.com and select the option to Activate device.
Why wont my iPhone activate Verizon?
If It Won’t Activate
Make sure the SIM card is properly installed in your phone. … You should be prompted in iTunes to activate the phone. Once you do so, it will give you the option to load any backed-up data or set up the phone as new. If the phone doesn’t activate even with iTunes, contact Verizon or Apple for help.
How long does it take to activate Verizon iPhone?
Typically, you’ll be able to use the device within a few minutes. However, in some cases, it may take up to 24 hours.
How do I activate my new iPhone 11?
If this is an upgrade or your phone was not activated when purchased, refer to activate a new iPhone. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to choose a language then tap the country or region. Tap Set Up Manually. If you have a previous device on iOS 11 or later, use Quick Start to complete auto sign-in.
What is the 3 digit number to activate a Verizon phone?
Dial (877) 807-4646 from any phone. Follow the prompts to activate your wireless service. Insert the SIM card into your new device.
What does 228 do for Verizon?
*228 is used to update your Preferred Roaming List (PRLs) and to activate devices. Use *228 to update your PRL about once a month. Once a week is overkill.
Why can’t I activate my new iPhone?
Make sure that you have the latest version of macOS or the latest version of iTunes. Check that your computer has an Internet connection. … Wait while your computer detects and activates your iPhone: If you see an alert that shows “Set up as New” or “Restore from Backup,” it means your iPhone is activated.
How do I activate my new iPhone network?
How to activate an iPhone
- Insert the SIM card in your iPhone using the SIM card tray eject pin. Dave Johnson/Business Insider.
- Configure your Wi-Fi network – or you can do that later and just activate over the cellular network. …
- Choose how you want to restore data to your iPhone (or just set it up as a new device).
How do I activate my brand new iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Activate a New iPhone
- From the Activation screen, confirm your phone number then tap Next. …
- Enter the account PIN or the last 4 digits of the account owner’s Social Security Number (SSN) then tap Next. …
- Tap Set Up Manually. …
- Tap the Wi-Fi network, enter the Wi-Fi password then tap Join.
- From the Data & Privacy screen, tap Continue.
How long does it take for Verizon phone to activate?
How do I activate my new SIM card?
Activate your new SIM online. Put your new SIM into your device and switch it on – if you need help, find out how to insert a SIM. Wait for your phone to show it has signal and the Vodafone symbol – this can take up to 24 hours, but it’s usually much quicker.