How do I make a new folder on my iPhone?
Create new folders
- Go to Locations.
- Tap iCloud Drive, On My [device], or the name of a third-party cloud service where you want to keep your new folder.
- Swipe down on the screen.
- Tap More .
- Select New Folder.
- Enter the name of your new folder. Then tap Done.
Can you create a locked folder on iPhone?
A few crazy answers so far, so let me clear up the confusion: There is no way to lock a folder or an app on iPhone like there is on Android. There also aren’t any apps on the App Store that work on iPhone to provide that functionality. … There is no way to lock a folder or an app on iPhone like there is on Android.
How do you create mail folders on iPhone?
To Create a New folder in the iPhone Mail App:
- Open the Mail app.
- Tap the
- Tap Edit in the top right corner.
- On the bottom right, select New Mailbox.
- Enter a name for your folder.
How do you create a new folder?
Create a new folder when saving your document by using the Save As dialog box
- With your document open, click File > Save As.
- Under Save As, select where you want to create your new folder. …
- In the Save As dialog box that opens, click New Folder.
- Type the name of your new folder, and press Enter. …
- Click Save.
Does iPhone have secret folder?
Luckily, Apple has got your back. You can hide photos away in a special ‘hidden’ folder which means they can be perused at any time, but are kept away from the main photo feed. All you need to do is select the pictures you want to hide away and press the little menu icon in the bottom left of the screen.
How do I create a locked folder?
Password-protect a folder
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder you want to password-protect. Right-click on the folder.
- Select Properties from the menu. On the dialog that appears, click the General tab.
- Click the Advanced button, then select Encrypt content to secure data. …
- Double-click the the folder to ensure you can access it.
Can you put a lock on an app on iPhone?
With Touch ID, you can lock Apps on your iPhone. … (Go to the Settings option within the App, click Passcode & Touch ID and then switch on Use Touch ID. You can select to toggle on Use Passcode if you want to lock Apps on iPhone with password.)
How do I make a new folder in my email?
Click on Folder Overview. Click on Create Folder. Enter the folder name and choose which folder the sub-folder should be located in.
- Move your mouse over the appropriate folder and click the wrench icon.
- In the menu that appears, you may select a different parent folder it will then appear under.
- Confirm by clicking OK.
How do I get my email folders to show up on my Iphone?
Open Settings. Go to Passwords & Accounts, or Mail, Contacts, Calendars on some older devices. Select Fetch New Data at the bottom, and then choose the Exchange account you want to edit. On some devices, you won’t see the Fetch New Data option, so just tap the Exchange account and then choose Mail Folders to Push.
How do I make a folder in my email?
In the left pane of Mail, Contacts, Tasks, or Calendars, right-click where you want to add the folder then click New Folder. In the Name box, enter a name for the folder, and press Enter.
How do I create a folder on my iphone home screen?
Create folders and organize your apps
- Touch and hold any app on the Home Screen, then tap Edit Home Screen. …
- To create a folder, drag an app onto another app.
- Drag other apps into the folder. …
- To rename the folder, tap the name field, then enter the new name.
How do I create a folder on my home screen?
How to Build App Folders on Your Android Home Screen
- Place on the same Home screen page the icons that you want to put in the folder.
- Long-press one icon and drag it right on top of the other icon. The folder is created. …
- Continue to drag icons into the folder. You can also drag an icon directly from the apps drawer.