How do I completely reset my iPhone 5?
- Press Home button, until you will see Home screen.
- After that navigate to Settings.
- Next choose General.
- Then goto Reset, and select option “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- Accept info on your screen.
- Now you should enter your passcode.
- Afterwards wait until your phone will reset.
How do I perform a hard reset on my iPhone?
Force restart iPhone
- Press and quickly release the volume up button.
- Press and quickly release the volume down button.
- Press and hold the side button.
- When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
How do I hard reset my iPhone with buttons?
- Just press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. You can let go of both buttons after the Apple logo appears.
- Your phone will go through the usual process of starting up.
- You’ll be back in your home screen.
8 мая 2014 г.
How do I factory reset my iPhone 5 without iTunes?
Part 3: Hard reset iPhone without iTunes
- Firstly, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
- You can release both buttons after the Apple logo appears.
- Wait for a few seconds until your iPhone boots up and you will see the home screen.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or iTunes?
Press and hold your Home button and Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears. Step 2. Let go of your buttons and then your iPhone will be reset. Many users are often confused by soft reset and hard reset.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without Apple ID?
If you want to reset your iPhone without having to enter your Apple ID when your ‘Find My iPhone’ feature is also turned off, you can do so by entering the Recovery mode. This mode allows you to completely reset your iOS device without entering the Apple ID.
How do you reset an iPhone 5 for a new user?
Remove your personal information from your old device
- If you’ve paired an Apple Watch with your iPhone, unpair your Apple Watch.
- Back up your device.
- Sign out of iCloud and the iTunes & App Store. …
- Go back to Settings and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
Does a hard reset delete everything iPhone?
A hard reset will restore the iPhone’s setting to its initial configuration by clearing all the third-party applications, data, user settings, saved passwords, and user accounts. The process would delete all stored data on the iPhone.
How do you reboot an iPhone?
Restart your iPhone
- Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears.
- Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off.
- To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.
How do you do a hard reset?
Press and hold the power and volume up buttons together to load the recovery mode. Using the Volume buttons to scroll through the menu, highlight Wipe data/factory reset. Press the Power button to select. Highlight and select Yes to confirm the reset.
Can you reset a locked iPhone?
If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled. … If you can’t remember your passcode, you’ll need to erase your iPhone, which deletes your data and settings, including the passcode. If you backed up your iPhone, you can restore your data and settings after restoring your iPhone.
Can you factory reset a locked iPhone?
To reset a device to default settings,turn the iPhone completely off. Next, open up iTunes on your computer and connect the USB cord to the computer but hold off on connecting the phone. Then press and hold the home button on your iPhone while simultaneously connecting the USB adapter to the phone.