How do I hard reset my iPhone with buttons?
Force restart iPhone
- Press and quickly release the volume up button.
- Press and quickly release the volume down button.
- Press and hold the side button.
- When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
Does hard reset delete everything iPhone 6?
A hard reset will NOT erase ANY data. Press both the on button on the side of your phone plus a volume button an d don’t release until you see the Apple logo.
How do I factory reset my iPhone when it is locked?
Perform a hard reset on your phone by holding down the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time. Hold the buttons until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears. On your computer, choose “Restore” from the iTunes screen. This will delete all data from your phone.18 мая 2020 г.
How do I factory reset my iPhone 6s with buttons?
Press and hold down the iPhone’s Sleep/Wake button on the right side of the handset. With the Sleep/Wake button still held down, press and hold the Home button on the front of the handset. Continue to hold both buttons while the display remains blank, until it comes back on with the Apple logo showing.
How do I factory reset my iPhone 6 without a computer?
Part 3: Hard reset iPhone without iTunes
- Firstly, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
- You can release both buttons after the Apple logo appears.
- Wait for a few seconds until your iPhone boots up and you will see the home screen.
How do I completely wipe my iPhone 6?
If you no longer have your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you’re using iCloud and Find My [device] on the device, sign in to iCloud.com/find or the Find My app on another device, select the device, and click Erase. After the device has been erased, click Remove from Account.
How do you reset a locked iPhone 6?
Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone. Then connect your iPhone to your computer while holding the Home button. Keep holding the Home button until you see the recovery mode screen. If you backed up your iPhone, after you remove the passcode, restore your data and settings.
How do I factory reset my iPhone from lock screen without computer?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.