What is the best iPhone Backup Extractor?
- ApowerManager is multipurpose application that performs well on iOS and Android devices. …
- iMacTools iBackup Viewer is an iPhone backup viewer that allows you to extract data from iTunes backup. …
- iPhone Backup Extractor is another iPhone backup reader that works well in any iOS device.
How do I get videos off my iPhone backup?
How to Recover Deleted Videos From iTunes Backup?
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to the computer and open iTunes.
- Step 2: Click on your device in iTunes, which appears in the upper-left corner.
- Step 3: Right-click on your device and press ‘Restore from backup…’
- Step 4: Choose the latest backup and proceed.
How do I extract photos from an encrypted iPhone backup?
Follow these steps to decrypt your encrypted iTunes backup:
- Download iPhone Backup Extractor. Download iPhone Backup Extractor from our site, then install it. …
- Load your encrypted iTunes / iOS backup. Start iPhone Backup Extractor and wait until the backups from your computer are loaded. …
- Save your data.
How can I backup my iPhone for free without iTunes?
Method 1. How to Back Up iPhone Without iTunes Using iCloud
- Go to “Settings” > [your name] > “iCloud”.
- Tap on “iCloud Backup”.
- Toggle on the “iCloud Backup” option and click “Back Up Now” to start backing up iPhone without iTunes.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open Finder.
How do I extract data from an iPhone backup?
How to Extract iTunes Backup File to iOS Device
- Step 1: Install and run the Syncios iTunes Backup Extractor on your computer. …
- Step 2: Open iTunes Backup and scan the iTunes backup file. …
- Step 3: Open the iTuens Backup and choose data to export to PC.
Is there a way to recover deleted videos on iPhone without backup?
sorry! 🙁 No, sorry. Without a backup to restore from, they are gone. Actually, it is possible to recover your deleted video from iPhone if it is not overwritten, but you need to use some third-party apps to make it.
How do I find old iPhone backups?
Click your device. In the Finder, under the General tab, click Manage Backups to see a list of your backups. From here, you can right-click on the backup that you want, then choose Show in Finder, or you can select Delete or Archive. In iTunes, choose Preferences, then click Devices.
How do I retrieve photos from an iPhone backup?
Open iTunes on your computer. When your iPhone appears in iTunes, click the Summary option. Click the Restore Backup option. Wait for its finishing, and then you will see the photos in your Photos app.21 мая 2020 г.
How do I bypass encrypted iPhone backup?
If you can’t remember the password for your encrypted backup
- On your device, go to Settings > General > Reset.
- Tap Reset All Settings and enter your device passcode.
- Follow the steps to reset your settings. …
- Connect your device to the Finder or iTunes again and create a new encrypted backup using the steps above.
Where are Apple backups stored?
Where is the iTunes backup folder on Windows? iTunes backups are stored in %APPDATA%Apple ComputerMobileSync on Windows. On Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista, this’ll be a path like Users[USERNAME]AppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup .
How can I transfer files from iPhone to PC for free?
Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable. Once connected, tap on “Trust” on your iOS device screen to let your computer trust your device. Open EaseUS MobiMover. On the home screen, choose the data transfer mode “Phone to PC” and click “Next”.