Why does my iPhone say not activated?
The activation server is unavailable – this means that the server that checks to make sure your device can be activated is either down or is experiencing a high volume of users at once. This is common during times of iPhone launches when everyone’s trying to activate their device at one time.
What does it mean when iPhone is activated?
Activation is the process by which a new (or newly restored) iPhone or iPod touch can get by the “Emergency Call Screen” (iPhone) or “Connect to iTunes” screen (not to be confused with Recovery Mode; the activation screen has a battery icon in the top right corner to indicate this) to access the SpringBoard.
Why do I get activation required on my iPhone?
You likely mean Activation Lock as your iPhone is probably previously owned. You must contact the previous owner to unlock the iPhone, or it will remain useless to you. By using your original AppleID. If you are the second owner you will need to ask the original owner to remove his/her ID details.
How do I force my iPhone to activate?
Unable to Activate, An Update Is Required To Activate Your iPhone, Fix
- Restart your computer.
- Open iTunes (make sure that you are running the latest version of the iTunes software. …
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select your iPhone by clicking the iPhone icon.
- Click Summary.
- Click Update.
5 мая 2019 г.
How long does it take iPhone to activate?
This process may take 2-3 minutes. If the activation fails, view this support info.
Can you use an iPhone that is not activated?
The answer is “no”, you need an activated SIM card to setup a new iPhone, but “yes” to using it without a plan. By using call/text apps over WiFi there’s no need for cellular service unless wifi isn’t readily available. provider, any appropriate sim will do.
How do I turn off the iPhone is not activated message?
- Go to Settings ~> Message and Turn Off iMessage + Facetime.
- Turn on the Airplane Mode.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Turn on iMessage like the first step. The system will ask you for your Apple ID If it is not added yet.
- Turn Off the Air Plane Mode.
- iMessage should work properly now.
How do I fix the activation error on my iPhone?
Standard Solutions and Troubleshooting Procedures
- Check the SIM card for possible malfunctions. …
- Device Activation Server is not available. …
- Activation Lock may be enabled. …
- Restart your iPhone. …
- Disconnect and Re-connect to a reliable Wi-Fi network. …
- Use iTunes. …
- Restore your iPhone via Recovery Mode.
Where is the activation lock on iPhone?
Follow these steps to set up Activation Lock:
- Go to Settings | iCloud. Make sure that the device is signed in with a valid Apple ID and iCloud account. …
- Tap the button to turn the service on. To confirm, tap OK to enable the Find My iPhone (iPad) features (Figure B).
How do I activate my iPhone sim card?
How to activate an iPhone
- Insert the SIM card in the tray and push it back into the phone. …
- Also, note that the SIM card must be activated by the cellular carrier you have a plan with. …
- Turn on your iPhone by holding down the Power button until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.