Why my phone is not ringing when someone calls me?
What Causes Android Phones to Stop Ringing? When your Android phone isn’t ringing, there are several possible causes. … Most likely, however, it’s possible that you’ve inadvertently silenced your phone, left it on airplane or do not disturb mode, enabled call forwarding, or there’s an issue with a third-party app.
Why is my iPhone going straight to message bank and not ringing?
Turn off Do Not Disturb mode
When your iPhone is in Do Not Disturb mode, any call you receive will go straight to voicemail, and you won’t be alerted when you receive notifications.
What do you do when your phone is not ringing?
Fix the Android Phone Not Ringing Problem
- Check your volume. …
- Ensure Airplane Mode [Google.com] is off. …
- Turn off Do Not Disturb [Google.com]. …
- Disable Call Forwarding. …
- Check Headphones or Bluetooth Connections. …
- Contact your manufacturer to see if there’s a bigger problem.
How do I get my phone out of silent mode?
Use the power button. Press the Android phone’s “Power” button and hold it until a menu appears on the screen. Clear the “Silent Mode” check box in the menu to disable the Silent Mode option.
How do I turn my ringer back on?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Sound & vibration. Advanced.
- Turn a sound or vibration on or off.